The Company is a limited liability company registered in England & Wales under company number 10351182 with a registered address at C/O FKGB, 2nd Floor, 201 Haverstock Hill, London, England, NW3 4QG. The Company can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 020 3929 5822.
The Company is registered for VAT under number 248951566.
1. Content; Copyright and Trademark Notice. All media (downloaded or samples), software, text, images, graphics, user interfaces, music, videos, photographs, copyright, trademarks, patents, design rights, logos, artwork, know-how, trade secrets, trade names, rights in goodwill and rights in confidential information and other content on the Site, whether registered or not (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, selection, arrangement, and coordination of such Content on the Site is owned or licensed by or to the Company, and is protected by copyright, trade dress, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights laws.
While the Company takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us, and we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorised access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorised access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE COMPANY WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
3. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. Each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for the Company to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, please follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
4. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorise us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorisation. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
6. Leasing. We also offer leasing or hire purchase options for purchasing your new product. Qualified customers have the ability to lease their product with convenient and powerful financing options. You are provided with the flexibility, quick response, and simplicity you need with quality customer service during your financing term.
Why Should I consider Leasing? Advantages of Leasing (subject to credit approval):
- Leasing provides total financing. Generally no initial payments are required, and all costs associated with a purchase can be included in the lease, including delivery and installation.
- Leasing conserves working capital. Leasing leaves lines of credit at other financial institutions free for cash-flow purposes, investments, unsecured loans, or unexpected emergencies.
- Leasing overcomes budget limitations. Many companies are hampered by capital budget limitations from time to time. Leasing allows businesses to acquire new equipment with affordable rental payments.
- Leasing provides security against equipment obsolescence. Upgrade and trade-in options can easily be added to a lease agreement. In addition, there are no risks of equipment ownership, and lessees will never be required to resell or remarket obsolete equipment.
- Leasing can offer tax savings. When properly structured, monthly lease payments may be fully tax deductible as an operating expense. This savings results in a lower after-tax equipment cost. Contact your financial advisor to discuss tax advantages applicable to your specific situation.
- Payments are a fixed cost. Monthly lease payments remain the same for the life of the lease, even if interest rates do not.
- Leasing provides a faster return on investment. Revenues or savings created as a result of the equipment during the first month often will be in excess of the monthly lease payment, thereby providing an immediate return on investment.
- It is important to note that the common thread in each of these benefits is flexibility. Lease payments and terms may be structured based on a businesses particular need. Equipment leasing can be an extremely valuable financial tool for growing businesses while staying competitive in today's marketplace.
A minimum total purchase value is required for leasing options. Not all customers will qualify for the leasing program. Please contact us to see if you qualify for our leasing program. Please Note: All Leasing options are provided by third party equipment leasing companies.
7. Promotions, Promotional Gifts. Promotional items include any free items/gifts you receive with your order. Promotional items are only available on certain items, where stated. Promotions may be changed or revoked at any time. Promotional items may be shipped separately from your order via a different carrier and/or different service. Promotional items must be returned if you are returning your order (see return/exchange policy above). Promotional items may not be offered in the case of a quoted discount price or where a cash discount is provided. Unless otherwise stated, all promotional items are only available at the website price.
8. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered, or upon the completion of the license and delivery of a digital download, as indicated by our servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier.
9. No Responsibility to sell Mispriced Products or Services. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, the Company shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
10. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
11. Service and Support for Goods Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." ALL OF THE COMPANY’S PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR FOURTEEN (14) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
14. Software. Software may be made available for you to download from the Site. You may only use such software if you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that apply to such software (this is sometimes known as an ‘end user licence agreement’ or ‘EULA’). You will be made aware of any terms and conditions that apply to the software when you try to download it. If you do not accept such terms and conditions, you will not be allowed to download the software. You should read any terms and conditions carefully to protect your own interests.
15. Limitation of Liability. Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any losses that: (i) were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; (ii) that were not caused by any breach on our part; (iii) are business losses; and (iv) are losses to non-consumers.
16. Hyperlinks. The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.